Join The Yoga Lab Retreats for an eco-chic intimate 3-day retreat designed to pampering your body and your mind with yoga, ritual workshops and events.
This 3-day Eco-Chic Wellness Experience is designed to provide the space, time, and resources for you to focus on your well-being, improve your physical and emotional health, deepen your Yoga practice, learn from experts, and connect with yourself and others in The Yoga Lab community.
This Wellness Retreat is more than a weekend away, it’s an event designed to help you transform, grow, learn, and connect.
It seems like everyone lately is in need of a chance to get away, recharge, and destress. That’s why we’re so excited to offer our first retreat this year for our guests to be able to stay a bit closer to home during this time, yet still experience a much-needed unplugging from the recent way of life.
To better match the needs and desires of our guests, for this experience, we’ve created a 3 day / 2-night getaway which can be seen as a luxurious long weekend! It also includes more on-site activities rather than a packed schedule of site-seeing, in order to really have a chance to relax, renew, and recharge. Our time will consist of several practices and activities that can really enhance our body, mind, and spirit. There will be time to relax, plenty of stimulating activities on-site and off-site.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
This retreat was designed for YOU if you crave an opportunity to restore your body and mind, dive deeper into the world of Yoga and spiritual immersion. Immerse yourself in The Yoga Lab lifestyle and surround yourself and end the weekend feeling rejuvenated, refreshed and excited to continue on with all that you learned.
A sample of what your
Restore Ritual & Renewal Retreat.
8:30 am – Yoga under the palm trees. Start your day with an energizing Yoga class under Balinese palm trees with a refreshing ocean breeze. The Beach is only a few minutes by bike in a lovely quite road.
10:30 am – Enjoy a nourishing pool-side breakfast with seasonal fruits, smoothie bowls, fresh coffee, and good company.
10:00 am –Art theraphy Workshop.
13:30 pm – Enjoy a fresh and healthy meal while learning about nutrition and how to improve your energy and health with nourishing foods.
4:30 pm – Meditation in Uluwuatu temple.
7:00 pm – Gather with new friends for a Mediterranean-inspired meal in a Cliff with ocean views. Good food, good company, good wine.
This fantastic wellness retreat will take place at the eco-chic Alchemist, nestled in the Bukit area, Bali. This eco-chic hotel has curated an amazing array of picturesque spots on their property where guests can relax. Guests will enjoy spacious room accommodations, all with private ensuite bathrooms and private balcony or patio.
The vision of this location is that guests can really connect with themselves – in body and spirit – and leave changed. Thus we’ll enjoy daily on-site activities with wellness experts – from an art theraphy workshop to a balancing energy with a mangku, as well as an intention-welcome ceremony and dinnings with live music or ocean views, among others.
Healthful, vegetarian food is part of the retreat experience, including daily breakfast, lunch and dinners. The culinary philosophy here was born from the belief that true health is grounded in nature. The food is seasonal and comes from the best local farmers and artisan growers and herbs/greens are grown on site in the garden. Think delicious farm-to-table produce, rich and healthful dishes, and decadent desserts.
The retreat includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, a welcome cocktail reception, as well as a special wellcome dinner with live music, and second dinner with ocean view perched on a Cliff.
Daily meditation and yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help guests grow in their own personal practice. Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced, and can range from gentle and restorative to more vigorous vinyasa. Style and class levels will be determined and modified to fit participating students’ needs, and with a small intimate retreat class size, students will be able to get personalized attention and comfortability to deeply explore their practice. Classes will be held in a dedicated indoor yoga space and some also offer outdoor options as well for us to use if the weather is agreeable.
* Participation in classes and activities is optional throughout the retreat. All levels welcome!
DETAILS / PRICING
- 3 days / 2 nights (April 30 – May 2, 2021)
- All-Inclusive Retreat Price = IDR 5,5Mil (per person for double occupancy, 2 people sharing in same party*), IDR 7Mil (single room).
- Early bird double occupancy: IDR 4,5 Mil per person – April 8th
- Early bird single room: IDR 6Mil per person – April 8th
- Max # Guests = 12
* During this time with Covid precautions, we only can allow guests traveling in the same party to share rooms. Guests traveling solo must book a single room.
Read full cancellation policy in our Terms & Conditions.
ALL-INCLUSIVE WEEKEND RETREAT – INCLUDED*:
- Eco-Chic hotel accommodation (spacious bedrooms each with private bathrooms, private balcony/patio, linens, etc)
- 3 Vegetarian Meals per day
- Welcome Dinner with Live Dinner
- Last Dinner perched on cliff with ocean view: dinner and glass on wine
- Transportation to/from activities
- Daily yoga classes + art theraphy workshop (with take home Mandala)
- Mangku Session: Energy Balance
- Meditation Session in temple and fee access
- Use of estate premises (pool, gardens, etc.)
- Guided Meditation by Balinese (not strenuous)
- Daily Yoga Classes
* transport to accomodation not included
* all meals are vegetarian. special dietary restrictions can be accommodated –inform during your booking.
* activities subject to be substituted based on weather and unforeseen circumstances